Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 2 done and dusted

This morning I had an early appointment, so I didn't exercise my usual time, which is early morning before the day begins - and to be honest, I almost didn't get around to it. But, I'm happy to report that I just finished my exercises a couple of minutes ago (started around 17:00). Late, I know, but rather late than never!

The fifth day of phase 1 is by far the toughest one of the bunch, good thing that the 2 days after that are rest days! The planking at the end is especially hard, and you can really feel your body fighting just to keep you up! But, I prevailed, and that puts week 2 in the done and dusted category. I'm now having a nice Rebuild Strength as a recovery drink, which will help me build, repair and gain muscle!

Looking forward to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment