Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 5 has started

I just finished the first exercise for week 5. Week 4 was the rest week, which only consisted out of exercising 3 days in the week instead of 5, but I have to admit, I only exercised 2 of those days. At least it's 200% better than what I used to do before starting with this program.

So, I'm now in the second half of phase 1. I'm also looking forward to Thursday, which will be 4 weeks after I did my first body analysis, I'm very keen on seeing my results!

Anyway, my recovery shake this morning is something really nice! Here is the combination I concocted:

  • 125ml Soy Milk
  • 3x Scoops of Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal, Vanilla Flavour
  • 3x huge tablespoons of fat free Strawberry Yogurt (Pick n Pay's brand is my favourite)
  • 100ml Blackcurrant juice (here in South Africa we get Liquifruit, I used that)
  • A little bit of water just to thin it out a bit (this is optional of course)
Shake it up real good, and enjoy! I'm confident that I got all my vitamins, minerals, good proteins and carbs in for a kickass morning.

If you also have a nice recipe, please share it by leaving a comment below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment