Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week 5 was a bust :(

I'm ashamed to admit, week 5 I totally fell off the wagon. I started with a bang last week, and did a full 2 days of exercises, and then Easter weekend hit and all went straight down the drain. Alas, I didn't do anything for the remainder of week 5.

But, I'm happy to report I'm back in it again, I started yesterday with my second attempt at week 5, and so far it's going well! I did my exercises both yesterday and today, and I look forward to finishing this week with a bang!

Also, the new Virgin Active gym literally down the road from us has FINALLY opened its doors to the public, so I can finally start going to that again. For some or other weird reason I seem to be able to jog on a treadmill much more easily than on the road. Anyway, will hit the gym every now and then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment